Dream Journey Dream Journey

Its ok, I dont think this falls under ambient, or chill though
too fast paced or upbeat for those kinds of categories IMO

River Kanoff's 2016 Commercial Demo River Kanoff's 2016 Commercial Demo

I like the humor in this demo,
The demo really does a good job of bringing out your talent, so props to the people who helped out on that

RiverK responds:

Thanks! I figured silly was part of who I was, so why not play it up a bit? I don't think this all that solid of a commercial reel, despite all that though. I'll keep working on it.

Voice Demo 2015 Voice Demo 2015

Great Demo
I think your voice does a good job of conveying humor

Voice Demo 2016 Voice Demo 2016

I like this demo
you convey humor very well, good variety too

Toggleroo responds:

Thank you so much, that means alot to me!

Character Demo Reel Character Demo Reel

You sell the emotions very well
great variety too

Chris Rosewood - Character Demo 1 Chris Rosewood - Character Demo 1

Great variety.
The Dragon was the weakest of the bunch
I didn't like Daxter reason being I would prefer non edited voices since I would like being in charge of the voice editing if I were to hire VA's (also because the editing on the voice triggers me since I hate a couple channels that use that effect)
Im wondering how well you can act more eccentric character or if you can yell and scream.
anyway great demo, would hire.

chrisrosewood responds:

I could do some of the more emotional/eccentric stuff. I have been working on a series to practice that. To really work on my actual acting skills, and not just voicing things.

Thanks for the insight though. I know most people don't LIKE edited voices as much, but that was my way of demonstrating that I CAN if necessary. Also, Daxer is an OC for something I would like to work on, but need some help with.

Anyway, I do appreciate all of the feedback. It really helps a lot!

Voice Acting Demo Reel 2 Voice Acting Demo Reel 2

Its sounds like you have a lot restrain on your voice and thats not good. It really brings down your performance,
I dont think there is alot of use in your voice at the moment from the examples shown in this demo, very little variety.
I hope you can overcome that "restrain" issue I have with you. I know its vague, but its hard to put into words with the issue that I have with your "acting"

PsychoPatrickBateman responds:

I'll be honest, I'm not too sure if I have the variety. I feel I have the variety, but honestly I'm just bad at making demo reels. If I had a better idea of what kind of voices to do. I could probably show the variety. But thank you for the feedback! And I'm not too sure what you mean by restraint.

Newsreader Line Reading Newsreader Line Reading

you lack good acting, really doesnt make me want to hire you since from this demo I dont think you would give a good performance.
Btw this is a conclusion of listening to both your demo's.
you should add more variety and get better at acting them out from the look of things

Voice Over Demo - Spencer Scott Holmes Voice Over Demo - Spencer Scott Holmes

I like the range on your voice
very few of your didnt sell me, I think the "70's was a different time" was only one
great voices man!!

oldmanorange responds:

Thanks for enjoying

dorriespeaks demo reel 2016 dorriespeaks demo reel 2016

The audio is a little quiet.
I feel like you could cut the length of the demo by ommiting some of the character like bubbles for example since I think the blossom voice does a better job of demonstrating your voice range.
Im not sold on the acting, I like your voice but I dont feel convey some of the emotions you were going for and I wish you included anger or sadness in the demo.
The voices I did like were Blossom, wendy, Dexter, and Dr. Wakeman.
I'll defiantly keep you in mind for roles though and hope you improve
hope this helped you in anyway, cheers